Our mission is to provide practical,
working solutions to electrical/electronic problem areas of industry.
We represent no manufacturers and will not subject
you to any sales pitch. What we offer is quality technical
training that works. We leave the math out and get
down to the brass tacks of how things work and more importantly what
to do if things go bad.
Try any of our courses and see why we have one
of the highest repeat customer rates in the industry.
To be an instructor for Impact Training Services an individual must:
1. Hold a minimum of an associates degree or higher in
2. Have at least ten years experience directly relating to
electrical/electronics control circuits, programmable logic
controllers, and be well versed in OSHA and NFPA standards relating
to electrical safety in the workplace
3. Satisfactorily complete our internal instructor-training program
4. Complete an on-the-job apprenticeship program working closely
another mentor-instructor; which includes live class-room teaching
under his/her direct supervision.
5. Maintain a 4.2 out of 5 grade on overall customer (student)